Tuesday 22 December 2009

NVQ literacy english level Two

i pass my exam.


will write more on the exam.



panic. difficult and learn something new on the exam day.


For the first time using the Flag button.


Taught before exam and decided to use it.


I flag about twenty questions and start to panic.



I say the test is hard.

I took twenty minutes average to do test before BUT

on the exam day i really use up the one hour. with thinking of
not enough time.


luckily, I PASS.


ALSO there is an EXHIBIT button that i think makes me think
the exam is difficult.


ho ho ho if i think it is difficult with new button on the test date,
i bet there will be many also think like me. unless you are not strike with panic like me. and stay calm no matter what happen or what changes..



good luck for those trying it later.




adios.,

No comments:

Post a Comment